- Full-time engineer, use his technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products/solutions.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering , Communication or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales or Services.
- Technical engineering background of power panels.
- Technical engineering background of polyethylene pipes (Micro Duct & Subduct).
- Technical engineering background of light current systems.
- Experience in the field of contracting.
- Sound Judgment and good business sense.
- Team working ability.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and customer oriented.
- Ability to build relationship with clients quickly.
- Finished military service.
- Fluent in English language speaking and writing.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist with bids and tenders for new clients.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedules.
- Good internet searcher – indoor sales activities
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Arranging and carrying out product training.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Solving client’s problems and after-sales technical delivery.