Light Current Site Engineer
- Responsible for Installation & Troubleshooting of Light Current Systems
- Testing & Commissioning systems
- Create documentation for delivered projects and follow up with customers after installations.
- Prepare test procedure and test sheet
- Issue the commissioning planning with required resources
- Review the design, and give solution and coordinate with the commissioning supervisor
- Get the test equipment calibrated
- Make a survey for site preparations before installation
- Design of security and Low current systems (Structured Cabling, Telephony, MATV, Master Clock, Nurse Call, Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm …etc.).
- Preparation of Tender Documents (Drawings, BOQ, Specs, Regulations, etc.…
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers.
- Talk with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Collaborate with project teams to have a successful implementation of the project.
- Remain updated with relevant technology developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or communication section
- 2-4 years’ experience in light current systems is a must (CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Public Address, Parking System, Automatic Gates els, …)
- Extensive engineering knowledge in the design of security and Low current systems (CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Public Address, Parking System, Automatic Gates els, …)
- Must be able to extract hidden or unrealized customer requirements and gain consensus on these requirements with the customer.
- Ability to focus on ambiguous customer needs into specific, deliverable requirements.
- Experience in Consultancy Jobs
- Experience in Light current Systems design, pricing and reviewing submittals
- Advanced level presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Auto Cad
- Very good English in both speaking and writing.
- High communication skills
- High ability of self-learning.